At a glance...
- Waterfront townhouse
- Sleeps up to 5
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 balconies
- Uninterrupted waterfront views
- Off road parking for 1-2 cars
- 2 bathrooms
- Quiet harbour location
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- 5-10 minute walk from local pub/restaurant
- 5 minute drive to beach
- Pretty patio garden overlooking harbour
- Powerboat trips arranged
Powder Keg Cottage is of historical note to the area. Originally built in 1919, as its name suggests it was used for storage of the British Navy's gunpowder. It has since been completely renovated to a high specification which along with its sister cottage next door Gunpowder Cottage offers guests a wonderful holiday by the sea! There is the option of renting both homes for groups of 7-11.